Sunday, June 8, 2014

Set Sail to your Dreams


Karen N here from Craftily Yours sharing with you a fun card made with Timeless Twine Firecracker, a Unity stamp and some paper from DIY Boutique, Simple Stories.  As many of you know, my husband and I are boaters.  We have a 30 foot bayliner that berths on the Sacramento River.  While there's not much water in that river this year, there's still enough for many lazy, floating days.....and summer is so much fun because of it.



Don't ya just love that little twine-y flag made with the fabulous Timeless Twine in Firecracker??  I know I do!



What summer fun plans do you have?

Craftily yours,

Karen

Link up your color challenge project here!

5 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Karen, this is one fantastic card! I love the flag on your sailboat!

DebC said...

I absolutely adore this card!
Deb

Rose said...

love the fun flag :) fab card!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on your card. I love the dots with the circles and the sail boat is so pretty with the stripes. Fabulous job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Bella Creationz said...

Totally love it!